- The Etape is back in popular Lake Annecy for its second visit and a fantastic parcour through the wonderful Aravis mountains . It’s a proper mountain course with 4 climbs, 169km of riding, 4017m elevation with a unique but ‘easy’ section of ‘high gravel’ on the second summit, which will suit riders looking for a proper challenge.
- We have 2 options based on a 3 night event weekend or a 7 night trip, allowing for a number of preparatory rides over the local TDF cols and the course itself, as well and some degree of acclimatisation.
- Both packages are based in our comfortable hotel in Grand Bornard .
- We have limited space as the event will be sure to sell out quickly so book your spot as soon as you can.
- Prices include transfers to/from Geneva, accommodation in a comfortable hotel in Grand Bornard, near the finish line in the beautiful Aravis Alpes, breakfast, event transfers, ride briefings for pre-event practice, SIS sport nutrition and access to bike tools/pumps/stands. ( Transfers depart Geneva at 9pm on Monday and Thursday and we return at 1.30pm on Monday July 9th, departing midday, so plan accordingly).
- Official entries are out on October 23rd at 0800 at www.letapedutour.com
Race weekend package: Friday – Sunday: £599.00 pp ( based on 2 sharing). Single room supplement. £120.00.
7 Night Package: £790.00 ( based on 2 sharing). Single room supplement. £210.00.
Contact Ed@velocamps.com for more details.
Tel: (+44) 7888 849108 or (+33) 695262871