- All clients are advised to bring their own fully serviced bike, ideally fitted with either a compact or triple chainset for easier climbing, unless you are a seasoned king of the cols!
- A basic puncture repair kit and pump should also be carried in the unlikely case that you get isolated from the sag wagon.
- A riding jacket or gilet should also be packed for those big cooling descents, which are carried in the sag wagon.
- Velocamp carry a full set of spares from inner tubes to complete Shimano and Campy wheel sets. A second set of riding clothes are advised to rotate out of.
- Helmets are mandatory on all descents and main roads!!!
- For those attending a tricamp we recommend also bringing your own swimwear, goggles/mask, wetsuit and running gear.
Please contact us if you have any queries.